Having issues with your Garbage Disposals?
An inconvenience faced in many kitchens is the breakdown of the garbage disposals. Garbage disposals aid in the ease of discarding food waste and prevent the clogging of pipes and ultimately your sink. If you are experiencing any problems with your waste disposal and are looking for a solution, contact us, so that we can help you!
How do you know if your garbage disposal is having problems?
- Water is not draining properly or is draining slowly
- The garbage disposal will not start at all
- It is making really loud grinding noises when running
- It is making absolutely no noise when running
- Water is leaking from the garbage disposal
- An odour is coming from it
- Pools of water have formed underneath the garbage disposal
Causes of why your garbage disposal is facing problems?
- Small holes and cracks have formed
- Food or scraps are clogging it
- It hasn’t been cleaned in a long time
- There are loose screws or pipes
- The garbage disposal is jammed
- It is just unplugged
- Gasket or seal is worn out
The effects of leaving a garbage disposal unfixed?
- It will overheat
- The sink will remain clogged
- More trash accumulation and less ease of scrap disposal
- Heightened odour in the kitchen
Why Choose DFW Home Maintenance?
Perfection is what we aim for, and this is only possible with the help of our professional garbage disposal services. Realtors, property managers and homeowners rely on us when they want to get a noticeably different clean. Our services have been designed to offer quality results to our esteemed customers. If a good first impression matters to you, our services will truly satisfy your needs.
Need Some Fixing?
Contact us today to Fix Your Appointment. We’ll provide you with the high quality work you need and deserve. Please call DFW Home Maintenance at (682) 900-4100 or fill the contact us form on this page.